Realmwalkers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Realmwalkers

Defias' Primetime PvP Bullies! Get yer lunch money ready!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Applications closed? I would not think so!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Calixia
Forum Noob
Forum Noob

Applications closed? I would not think so! Empty
PostSubject: Applications closed? I would not think so!   Applications closed? I would not think so! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 5:59 pm

Greetings, I am mistress Calixia. At ease.

I believe you are in need of me, but you haven't realized it yet. I will descend temporarily to ask nicely to be part of your coalition. Destruction awaits!

Of me, you needn't know nothing, except that I'm a fierce combat healer always on the run towards new battlefields.

In game:
Disc Priest Armory profile here
11881 hp
+1756 healing
494 resilience

2v2: 1611 atm. my partner has been away for the most part of the season. I started leveling this char when S3 came, so started arena mid S3. my highest rating in S3 was a meager 1730-something in S1 gear.

I enjoy battlegrounds and world pvp as well, not just arena. (i am however looking for a 5v5)

RL:
age 26
living in Stockholm
playing WoW close to everyday, on three chars. (druid and warlock except this priest.)
not illiterate (I did read application was closed, I just ignored it)

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Back to top Go down
andromac

PostSubject: Re: Applications closed? I would not think so!   Applications closed? I would not think so! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 1:56 am

...clearly approves of this app. Never met u but I like the spirit!
Back to top Go down
Vràk
Camp Lord
Camp Lord
Vràk

PostSubject: Re: Applications closed? I would not think so!   Applications closed? I would not think so! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 12:05 pm

Hello, Calixia.

Seems you've done decent work on the application, but unfortunately it's not enough. The recruitment policy of Realmwalkers is very strict at the moment, this might change with time, but as it is now we only accept players that have been at 2000 rating or more.

May you find your path, and feel free to try Realmwalkers at a later time.
Good luck,
/Vràk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Applications closed? I would not think so!   Applications closed? I would not think so! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Applications closed? I would not think so!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Realmwalkers :: The Outskirts :: The Cesspool [General Gossip]-
Jump to: