Realmwalkers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Realmwalkers

Defias' Primetime PvP Bullies! Get yer lunch money ready!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Greetings weary traveler, stay awhile and listen!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Realmcryer
Realmwalkers Newsinfo
Realmwalkers Newsinfo

Greetings weary traveler, stay awhile and listen! Empty
PostSubject: Greetings weary traveler, stay awhile and listen!   Greetings weary traveler, stay awhile and listen! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 11:47 pm

For in a matter of seconds something will come sneaking up from behind and KEEL YOU! Just kidding, anyways...

This is the Cesspool, its a everything goes forum. If you remember the doctor's office from Defias a long time ago, this is the same thing except the doctor's office has been replaced with the wild west. Instead of cowboys shooting bullets around you have trolls flinging fireballs at each other (ironically). Anyways, enjoy your whatever and rest assured that theres nothing better than being given a good thrashing!

You have been warned.
Back to top Go down
Mogath

Greetings weary traveler, stay awhile and listen! Empty
PostSubject: Request   Greetings weary traveler, stay awhile and listen! Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 7:08 pm

hEllo! my In game name is Mogath, i want to join your guild. i'm a pvp geared/specced character, and i want to join a pvp guild, and what of i have seen you are DBs best guild so, please invite me Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Greetings weary traveler, stay awhile and listen!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Realmwalkers :: The Outskirts :: The Cesspool [General Gossip]-
Jump to: