Realmwalkers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Realmwalkers

Defias' Primetime PvP Bullies! Get yer lunch money ready!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

realmgankers?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
someone

realmgankers? Empty
PostSubject: realmgankers?   realmgankers? Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 2:17 pm

oh, so mighty realmwalkers... im sooo impressed. remember there is a deference between rp fractions war and killing X times 1 player whos only trying to get hes quests done:/
Back to top Go down
Raakethon
Camp Lord
Camp Lord
Raakethon

realmgankers? Empty
PostSubject: Re: realmgankers?   realmgankers? Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 1:44 pm

someone wrote:
oh, so mighty realmwalkers... im sooo impressed. remember there is a deference between rp fractions war and killing X times 1 player whos only trying to get hes quests done:/

And we don't give a shit.

This is happening to all of us. You better get used to it or PVE server that way ->
Back to top Go down
Skorsis

realmgankers? Empty
PostSubject: Re: realmgankers?   realmgankers? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 3:57 pm

May I just say I love your avvy.
Back to top Go down
Heruvim

realmgankers? Empty
PostSubject: Re: realmgankers?   realmgankers? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 11:40 am

I play alliance here...heard about the Realmwakers..meet them in game...ok i admit it sucks to get ganked, but also i ganked ppl myself (even some rogue from this guild a few days ago in zul drak).
This is not important...what i want to say its just a Big Up! to these guys for creating a nice ingame climate...questing without world pvp sucks, no conflict between the two factions sucks aswel, the whole game without world pvp sucks...
So this game needs more ppl with your approach!

Anyway..GG! Keep it up!

Cya in game
Heruvim
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

realmgankers? Empty
PostSubject: Re: realmgankers?   realmgankers? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

realmgankers?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Realmwalkers :: The Outskirts :: The Cesspool [General Gossip]-